DLL file that you are looking for is found
Your OS version: unknown OS.
Why do we need basswma.dll files?
basswma.dll file are library components, and it is needed to run programs, applications and games. The computer turned on, and the system is working properly. You have not started or opened anything yet, and dozens of basswma.dll files are already in use. Simple clocks, system configuration information, program startup order, design, and much more use the library. In order for the characters corresponding to your input to appear in a text document, you need a library. By default, the system does not know what the key you pressed means, basswma.dll components help in this. A similar situation with all connected devices: printer, mouse, keyboard, flash card. It is the library of basswma.dll files that “tells” them how to work with the parameters of your system.
It is important to periodically update the system and the library, irrelevant files will lead to the failure of the program. For example, you installed games five years old or more, they work fine for you. Then you put a new part of the game, which is no more than a year. It may not start with you. The system will display the following alert: basswma.dll error, file missing. It means that the basswma.dll files are inactive or not at all on the computer.
The current basswma.dll files will be overwritten and the program will stop working. Since a basswma.dll is missing, it means you need to download it and put it into the system manually. But in most cases, new games require new files, which were not present at all in the old builds of the system, and the only solution is to install or update the whole package.
Basic principles for error recovery
There are some ways to fix error basswma.dll files:
- download the basswma.dll file on our website;
- overwrite the necessary basswma.dll file;
- use universal programs.
- Download basswma.dll.
- Fix the missing basswma.dll error automatically.
- Repair System to fix errors with basswma.dll.
- Scan your PC for viruses.
- Fix basswma.dll error with SFC.
Variant 1: Download DLL files from website now
On our site you can download the software package for the comprehensive recovery of system files.
- The user must enter the name of the missing library and start downloading it.
- The next time you open the program, the error disappears.
|Bits & Version||File size||Language||Description||Checksums|
|32bit 184.108.40.206||17.1 KB||U.S. English||BASSWMA|
|32bit 220.127.116.11||14.6 KB||U.K. English||BASSWMA|
Variant 2: How to repair missing DLL files
If you just want to quickly recover missing basswma.dll files, we recommend that you our soft. It help:
- Repair basswma.dll in one click so even beginners can figure it out in a few seconds.
- Recovery of missing basswma.dll files in various situations, for example, a file was accidentally deleted, damaged, damaged, exposed to viruses, etc.
- Support for various data types and formats, including DLL, EXE, OCX, CPL, DRV, etc.
- Recover deleted basswma.dll files in original format and quality.
- Look at all the lost basswma.dll files sorted by formats, and decide to recover all of them or several specific ones.
Variant 3: Repair System to fix errors with basswma.dll
- From the open list, select “Update and Security”, and then the “Recovery” tab.
- The necessary section "Special download options" will be at the very bottom.
- You need to select the operation "Restart now."
Variant 4: Scan your PC for viruses
Variant 5:Fix basswma.dll error with SFC
Another method is DISM, an image development and service management tool. Few people know what the phrase "checking the integrity of sfc / scannow system files" means. But today we want to tell you exactly about this option for troubleshooting errors in basswma.dll files. So, this command automatically checks and completely removes the protected Windows system files. But to take advantage of this command, you need to know a few important points.
- Activate CMD and run the command “DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth”.
- Be sure to enter sfc / scannow on the keyboard and confirm the action.
The main sources of basswma.dll errors are: obsolete versions of the OS and drivers, viruses, accidental deletion of the necessary files and incompatibility of the main components. 99% of the problems (except in specific cases) can be solved manually using the instructions from the sections above, or use one of the programs that fix the problems automatically.