DLL file that you are looking for is found
Your OS version: unknown OS.
There came a time when the computer and other gadgets became available to everyone. Now almost every family member has his own electronic friend: a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone. They stay with us at home, at work, on the road, on vacation. Each device has its pros and cons, depending on their purpose. They update different files, download games and documents.
They click and the system gives them a lot of useful information. Each device has its pros and cons, depending on their purpose. The desktop computer is very convenient; games, entertainment, work, but you can’t take it to work or leisure, for this there are laptops, tablets and smartphones. Software must be downloaded or updated on each device.
This is due to the fact that programs or games that use the library can make changes. For example, you installed the game, but the system capacity and OS version were incorrectly specified.
Basic principles for error recovery
- use universal programs.
To quickly return the system to a healthy state, the user can select one of the three recovery points presented on the left side of the recovery environment window.
- Scan your PC for viruses.
Variant 1: Download DLL files from website now
On our site you can download the software package for the comprehensive recovery of system files.
If your OS is working fine, and problems have arisen with only one library, it is recommended to manually download the file you need on your computer.
Attention! It is important to remember that you should not download anything from suspicious resources, and before placing the file in the system folder, you must scan it with the built in firewall and another antivirus adopted by the system. This will help get rid of further problems if the library is viral.
- The user must enter the name of the missing library and start downloading it.
- Next, place the resulting file in the System32 or SysWOW64 system folder, depending on the bit depth of the installed OS copy.
- The next time you open the program, the error disappears.
|Bits & Version||File size||Language||Description||Checksums|
Variant 2: How to repair missing DLL files
- Support for various data types and formats, including DLL, EXE, OCX, CPL, DRV, etc.
A quick and easy recovery utility will help you quickly and easily fix all operating system errors. It is provided in the OS itself. To start it, you need to simultaneously hold down the Windows + I keys, after which the options window will open.
- From the open list, select “Update and Security”, and then the “Recovery” tab.
- The necessary section "Special download options" will be at the very bottom.
- You need to select the operation "Restart now."
Attention! In this directory, you can also “roll back” the operating system to the factory settings. This means that the system will be restored and will return to its original form. All installed and saving files and programs will be deleted permanently, therefore it is better to save them in advance.
As soon as the system is rebooted, a window for troubleshooting will appear instead of the normal startup screen. For automatic analysis of problems and their solutions, you will need to click on the “Troubleshoot” button.
After that, the computer will restart DLL again. When you turn it back on, absolutely all errors will be fixed without deleting user files or programs.
Variant 4: Scan your PC for viruses
Another effective way to solve problems with DLL files is to scan your computer for viruses and then delete them. For these purposes, any downloaded antivirus or the built-in "Defender" is suitable. It will quickly detect and quarantine the erroneous library created by the virus, and delete it.
After that, you will need to install or update the Microsoft Visual C ++ package and restore the operation and interaction of system files.
- Activate CMD and run the command “DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth”.
- To start, run the command line as an administrator. To get this done quickly, click Win and activate “Command Prompt”. After executing this command, you should right-click on “Run as administrator”.
- Be sure to enter sfc / scannow on the keyboard and confirm the action.
- After 10 minutes, when you find that the process is completed, you can restart the computer. The dll error should go away.